The Encampment Store is now closed for the season and will reopen Spring 2021. We are grateful to everyone who supported The Encampment Store during this difficult period, and we look forward to welcoming you next year.
We are maintaining our online retail operation and private tour reservations throughout the store’s closure. Online orders are fulfilled Tuesday afternoons and all sales are final. Please note, due to USPS delays this holiday season, online shipments may arrive later than estimated delivery. We will work to fulfill items on our end as quickly as possible, and thank you for supporting The Encampment Store.
If you would like more information regarding tours, please call (610) 551-7870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to making a safe environment for our customers and staff throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
What we have done to create a safe shopping environment:
- Per Governor Wolf’s order of 7/1/2020, all visitors and staff are required to wear a mask when they visit The Encampment Store gift shop.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting our gift shop daily. Frequently contacted surfaces (door knobs, sales counters, etc.) will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Our store fixtures are spread out to allow for proper social distancing. We have designated a one-way path through the building and we will monitor / limit the number of visitors inside the gift shop at one time. At this time we cannot accept merchandise returns unless an item is defective.
- We have our check out counter set up for social distancing and have added touch-less credit card devices for customers that have a “tap” card.
- Our staff are required to do daily health checks before reporting for each shift. Any staff member experiencing symptoms that may be related to COVID-19 will not be permitted to work. We have scheduled hand washing breaks throughout the day, and have hand sanitizer available throughout the store.
Currently, we are not offering trolley tours or bike rentals. We are offering private car, hiking and biking tours (reservations required); guides and guests wear masks for the duration of the program and social distancing is required.